Friday 30 December 2011

Craft Room

Hello World,

I came across the following picture today when I was procrastinating from doing some of my house work.  I would be in heaven if my craft room looked like the following:



If only I could win the lottery then I will have my dream craft room.  This will likely take me years to make but it all nice and organised and full of everything a Scrap Booker desires.  I however would not keep it organised for overly long.  I feel that as soon as I started on my project I would have stuff everywhere.  If any of you have any suggestions on ways to get a dream craft room started that would be greatly appreciated or if you have any suggestions on what your dream craft room would look like I would love to hear about it. Also if you have any suggestions on where to get these supplies at a discount then I would love to hear about that too.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment