Wednesday 5 March 2014

Getting Back at it

Hello Again,

I have had a couple of productive days. It feels so good to get back to things I love and enjoy. It helps out that the jigger (Xavier's pet name) is sleeping better. I have got some scrapbooking done.  I have finished five pages and organised my paper into colours and patterns. These are the pages that I finished:



The first three were for my brother in law's birthday.  He works on the railway and this was his first trip out . It was a very important date in his life. The other one was my graduation from nursing school.  I have also found some unique was to store my paper
Now to buy the bins and sweater holder and I am in business. I also have posted the following:
I am looking to add to my supplies...If any one is looking to get rid of or donate their supplies I will gladly accept them if they are things that I don't already have.  A scrapbooker can never have too much paper, cardstock or embellishments. I am looking for free or minimal price. Please contact me if you have anything you want to offer.
I put it on a couple classified sites in hope to get some supplies. Time will tell, but off to play with the little man. Will update you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment