Sunday 9 March 2014

Organizing and Stocking up

Hello again to all my friends,

I have done a lot of purchasing to make my craft room awesome. I am getting things to organise and fill it with supplies. Even with the very stressful day on Friday I have got a lot accomplished .  Friday was a pain in the butt. I failed a pass/fail test, our driver brake line went on our SUV and we had to find a way to get us and the little man home from town. However, we made it through and we did our running around, got groceries and not so much with my house work has been completed.   I can take a break from that to enjoy some things I enjoy.

I have accomplished five more pages for my scrapbook. I have three more event pictures cut and ready to be set up and mounted on the pages when I get a couple minutes.

I have bought things to help keep my craft room organised and supplies. I bought twelve 12*12 paper cases to store my scrapbooking paper so that it is organised, file folders for my card stock and scraps, two nine cubed shelves and Chris is going to be making me other shelves in the next couple weeks to organise things.  I just now have to find nice decorative boxes or baskets to go in the cube wholes. I have over two hundred 12*12 scrapbook sheets coming to me in the mail, as well as, one hundred and twelve pieces of card stock. The scrapbook sheets are going to be random. Where as, the card stock are twenty eight different colours four sheets of each.

I bought a sweater hanger to hold my paper cases in however it is about 6 cm too small so I think I am just going to organise my closet and set up in an organised fashion in there.  I have a couple of old filing cabinets from my parents that I am going to go through and empty.. One is going to be strictly for my supplies. I will have scraps in one drawer and in the other drawer of that cabinet I am going to have my card stock in file folders that are labelled. The other cabinet will be for Chris and my bills and important papers and things of that nature. I also have two, three drawer carts with wheels that I will store stuff in. Right now I have my stickers, construction paper and odds and ends in there .

I am going to have to spend some time in my craft room getting it all organised.  I have decided that I am going to be painting my craft table white and get brown and white basket/boxes to go on it and do the same for the shelves that Chris is making me.  My book shelves and my shelves that I bought that are nine cubes are all brown so I can get white or other accents for them.

Well I am off again everyone to spend some quality time with my little man and try and get some housework accomplished seeing laundry and cleaning will not do them selves. The nerve hey. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment