Thursday 19 January 2012

Hope Always Find You When You Need It!

I was starting to doubt the point of doing this blog as I thought that Chris and I were the only ones who were reading it. Then I heard the most wonderful news. I actually have readers. One of my oldest friends that I have known since I was in public school said she reads my posts. That makes me happy and that is why I think this week you will get two posts.

Well here is the update for the week. I have picked up an new Bright Pink scrapbook album (for those who know me they know how much I love pink),a black and grey wedding album (so that I can finally start scrapbooking my wedding pictures), I also got a couple prepared sheets that I just have to add pictures to. I picked up two wedding ones and two Christmas ones as well as, an autumn kit so that I do beautiful fall theme package of papers and embellishments and a wedding theme package of papers and embellishments.

I am going to be taking an one on one scrapbooking class on Monday I hope that it will be helpful. Depending on when I finish work tomorrow I might go to the crop night, well that is if Chris doesn't need me here to entertain him. Which is highly unlikely as he has a ton of projects going on right now. The other reason I wouldn't got is if we get the snow storm they are calling for, as I absolutely hate driving in the snow not because I can't drive in it but because others don't know how to drive in it. Well on this note I am going to call it a night talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment